If you’re using the beta version of Mizuu – which you really should by now – you’ll soon be prompted that an update is available. Version 06032013 is out, and it includes a number of new features by popular demand.
Changes in v06032013:
- Added option to define custom tags to ignore when Mizuu identifies files.
- Added option to ignore removed files in future library updates
- Added option to confirm application exit (double press Back-button to exit application)
- Added option to display or hide movie and TV show titles in the detailed view
- Added “Similar movies” tab when viewing non-local movies
- Fixed a few crashes, issues with Reddit videos and a few cases where certain application settings had no effect
- Improved library views when no content is present
- Movie and TV show detail fields are no longer shown if the related data isn’t available
- Release dates are now presented in a localized way
- Runtime information is now presented as hours and minutes, if a movie / TV show has a runtime of an hour or more.
- Various memory optimizations